Strictly left the glitz of the movies behind but once again one couple will be left behind as they fail to impress both the judges and the public vote. The BBC may want you to wait nearly a full day to find out who left tonight but thankfully the Internet has no such delay in providing you with the results. So here they are:
Daniel and Kirsty had to dance off. The judges saved Kirsty. Daniel was eliminated.
This week’s spoiler has come from an audience mole through my usual sources and should be accurate.
Complaints to the BBC
As always could you please just take a second to give this post some love using the links for all major social networks and Google+ above and below. This is really important and your likes/shares help spread the word about The Strictly Spoiler and help ensure I can keep posting the spoiler each week. You can follow me on Twitter or like the Strictly Spoiler on Facebook using the links above. Or why not join the discussion using the comment link above and tell me what you think. Finally please vote in this week’s poll and tell me who your favourite couple from Week 4 was. You can choose up to 3 options.
Who was your favourite (Week 4)
- Katie and Anton (30%, 826 Votes)
- Jay and Aliona (15%, 402 Votes)
- Kellie and Kevin (10%, 264 Votes)
- Helen and Aljaž (9%, 248 Votes)
- Anita and Gleb (8%, 229 Votes)
- Georgia and Giovanni (8%, 216 Votes)
- Peter and Janette (7%, 195 Votes)
- Jamelia and Tristan (4%, 116 Votes)
- Jeremy and Karen (3%, 86 Votes)
- Ainsley and Natalie (3%, 73 Votes)
- Carol and Pasha (2%, 46 Votes)
- Kirsty and Brendan (1%, 32 Votes)
- Daniel and Kristina (1%, 32 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,777