The ultimate smackdown is back for one last time! Twitter will once again be taking on Facebook to decide supremacy and this time stakes are absolutely massive as the largest prize I will be giving away this series is up for grabs.
There is a massive £100 Amazon UK voucher available for one user of the winning social network. Last time Twitter just pipped Facebook by a score of 226 to 224 taking an unbeatable 2-0 lead in the series but Facebook is hoping to win the final smackdown and regain some pride.
Just like the previous smackdowns all you need to do is like/react/share/retweet the hell out of the spoiler post/tweet once it comes in later tonight. Whichever network generates the most likes/reacts/shares/retweets by the start of the not live results show will be declared the winner and one user on that network that liked/reacted/shared/retweeted will be selected at random to win the prize.
Best of luck and may the best social network win!!!!
Boring Legal Bit
- This spot prize is open to all users of Facebook and Twitter living in the UK or the Republic Of Ireland excluding any family members of the promoter.
- There is one spot prize of a £100 Amazon UK voucher available to be won.
- Entrants may enter up to two times on each social network and up to four times in total.
- On Facebook entrants should like/react to the spoiler post and/or share the spoiler post to enter. Each reaction or share will earn one entry.
- On Twitter entrants should like the spoiler post and/or retweet the spoiler post to enter. Each like or retweet will earn one entry.
- Any shares on the social networks must be publicly viewable in order for me to be able to see them and your entry to count.
- Entrants must like or follow the respective social media profiles in order to qualify to win a prize. In the event a winner is not following or liking the required profiles a redraw will take place.
- For the purposes of this competition only the original spoiler post/tweet will count. Any subsequent spoiler posts/tweets made to the social networks throughout the course of the weekend will not count.
- Entry is open from the second the spoiler is posted on 3rd December 2016 until the start of the not live results show on 4th December 2016.
- Once entry has closed the numbers of likes/reactions and retweets/shares will be added up on each of the social networks. Whichever social network has the largest number of likes/reactions and retweets/shares will be declared the winner.
- One person will be selected at random from all likes/reactions and retweets/shares on the winning social network.
- Winners will be required to provide any information required to fulfil their prize.
- Winners will require an Amazon UK account or be required to sign up for an Amazon UK account in order to redeem their prize.
- Winners will also earn one entry into November’s monthly prize draw to win a Kindle Fire Tablet.
- Separate terms apply for the monthly prize draw and are available here.
- All prizes will be delivered within 1 month of the winner accepting their prize and providing their details to allow delivery.
- Winner’s names will be announced on The Strictly Spoiler website and/or any social media channels operated by The Strictly Spoiler.
- In the unlikely event there is no spoiler this week the competition will be postponed until next week
- The promoter’s decision in all aspects of this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- This competition is promoted by Dave Thorp trading as The Strictly Spoiler and is not connected with Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, The BBC or any other party.