The Strictly Spoiler competition is back for 2018. With 4 £20 prizes to be won every week this is the largest competition I have run.
As per previous series to get involved all you have to do is comment on any of Strictly posts during a promotional week on any of the following 3 methods.
To get involved on Twitter simply follow @davejthorp and then reply to any of my Strictly tweets including the hashtag #StrictlySpoiler
To get involved on Facebook simply like The Strictly Spoiler on Facebook and then comment on any of the posts posted to that page
The Strictly Spoiler
Or you can get involved right here at the home of The Strictly Spoiler by commenting on any of the posts on this website each and every week
Each week there is a guaranteed £20 Amazon UK voucher up for grabs for each of the 3 entry methods.
However I did say there was 4 prizes to be won every week………..
Social Media Bonus Prize
Anyone who likes The Strictly Spoiler on Facebook or who follows me on Twitter is eligible to win the 4th bonus prize of a £20 Amazon UK voucher each week. All you have to do to enter is like/react/share/retweet the spoiler post when it comes in every week
Boring Legal Bit
- This competition is open to all UK and Republic of Ireland residents with the exception of any close friends or family members of the promoter.
- The competition runs from Saturday to Friday each and every week from 22/09/18 until 07/12/18. The final week of the competition will run from 08/12/18 until 16/12/18 (Saturday until the following Sunday)
- There is 1 (one) prize each week per entry method plus the social media bonus prize making 4 (four) prizes to be won each week.
- Prizes will be a £20 Amazon UK voucher which will be delivered by email to the winners
- Entry in each promotional period closes at 00:00 on Friday Night/Saturday Morning excepting the final promotional period which closes at 00:00 on Saturday Night/Sunday Morning
- Entry to the competition can be made using any or all of the entry routes described above by following the instructions above for each route. Entries must comply with all the requirements described above including liking or following any specified profiles or pages and the use of any applicable hashtags in order to count.
- Entrants are permitted to enter the competition through more than one entry route and more than once per entry route.
- Whilst entrants are permitted to enter the competition multiple times, should anyone be judged by the promoter to be spamming the comments system on this site or spamming on social networking sites or creating fake profiles in order to artificially inflate their number of entries, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify these entries. The aim of this competition is to promote discussion about the spoiler and Strictly in general both on this website and on the applicable social networking profiles. As long as entrants keep to the spirit of this it is unlikely an entry will be disqualified.
- Entrants will be required to comply with any house rules for discussion which will be available on the Strictly Spoiler website and/or the respective social networking profiles. If a winning comment does not comply with the house rules or a user is banned for breach of the house rules a redraw may take place
- Prize draws for the 3 main prizes will take place on each Saturday following a competition period except the final prize draw which will take place on the Monday following the competition period.
- One winner will be selected at random on each of the three entry methods and each winner will win a £20 Amazon UK Voucher
- The social media bonus prize will be selected at random from everyone who has interacted with the spoiler post (by liking/reacting/sharing/retweeting the post) from the time the post was posted to the social networks until the start of the not live results show and will be drawn after the results show. The winner of this prize will be announced on the respective social network
- In order to be eligible for the social media bonus prize all participants must be liking The Strictly Spoiler on Facebook or following @davejthorp on Twitter
- Interactions must be publicly viewable in order to count for the purposes of this competition
- For the purposes of this competition only the original spoiler post posted on each social network will count for interactions. Any interactions on subsequent posts will not count
- As there is no spoiler in the final week there will be no social media bonus prize that week, however the promoter may provide an alternative social media bonus prize that week at his own discretion details of which will be provided
- In the event a selected winner does not comply with the entry requirements, including the liking or following of any applicable social networking profiles at the time a draw takes place they will forfeit the prize and a redraw will take place.
- Winners will be contacted by the email address provided to the comments system or on the applicable social network and will be required to provide any further details required to deliver their prize, and confirm their acceptance of the prize within 7 days of being contacted otherwise the prize will be forfeit.
- In the event of a prize being forfeit under term 18 it will not be offered to another participant. The promoter may at his own discretion choose to pay out a prize that would normally be forfeit under this term however this is not guaranteed and will only be done at the promoters absolute discretion.
- Prizes will be delivered in 3 batches. Any prizes won during September/October will be delivered by the end of November. Any prizes won during November will be delivered by the end of December. Any prizes won during December will delivered by the end of January 2019. These are the latest dates people can expect to receive a prize and prizes may be delivered earlier than these dates at the promoters discretion.
- Prizes will be delivered to an email address provided by the winner and will be delivered directly by Amazon.
- Any personal information provided during entry or as a part of fulfilling a prize will processed in accordance with your rights under GDPR and only be used for the purposes of this competition, which includes any publicity as per term 24 below, but will not be used for any further marketing purposes for the Strictly Spoiler or any other enterprise operated by Dave Thorp nor will it be passed onto any 3rd party with the exception of Amazon where it is necessary to fulfil a prize
- Entrants will require an account with Amazon UK or will be required to register for an account with Amazon UK in order to redeem or use any prize and will be required to agree to any terms and conditions set by Amazon when using their products or services.
- The name of all winners will be announced on the Strictly Spoiler website and/or its associated social networking channels. Winners cannot opt out from this publicity and agree to publicity as a condition of accepting any prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions or amend any entry methods should it become necessary to do so for any reason outside of the promoter’s control including but not limited to removal of social networking profiles by the BBC
- The promoter’s decision in all aspects of this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The process for the random draws will be as follows. For main prizes each entry on each entry method will be allocated a number and a random number generator will select a winning entry. The entry will then be checked for compliance with the terms and conditions and if found to be valid the winner will be offered the prize. If for any reason an entry is invalid a new random number will be selected. For the social media bonus prize a social network will be selected by a coin toss. All entries on that network will be allocated a number and a random number generator will select a winning entry. The entry will then be checked for compliance with the terms and conditions and if found to be valid the winner will be offered the prize. If for any reason an entry is invalid a new random number will be selected on the same social network determined by the earlier coin toss.
- This competition is promoted by Dave Thorp, trading as The Strictly Spoiler (http://www.strictlyspoiler.com) and is not connected with Amazon, Twitter, Facebook, The BBC or any other party.
- For the purposes of GDPR the data controller of any data provided in relation to this competition is Dave Thorp, trading as The Strictly Spoiler (http://www.strictlyspoiler.com). GDPR enquiries can be directed to daveATstrictlyspoilerDOTcom