The announcements have been coming thick and fast over the last couple of weeks but the Strictly Come Dancing class of 2016 is now complete. The full line up that will be hitting the dance floor for our entertainment over the next few months is:
The launch show is scheduled for Saturday 3rd September and I’m hoping to bring you a pairings spoiler before then if I can.
But who is your early favourite? Let me know in the first poll of the 2016 series. Just the one choice can be selected in this poll so make it count! Or you can let me know in the comments section or over on Facebook and Twitter. Don’t forget to follow me or like The Strictly Spoiler on those networks to keep up with everything Strictly Spoiler and for your chances to win even more prizes in the biggest competition this site has ever run!
Initial Impressions: Who Is Your Favourite?
- Will Young (30%, 156 Votes)
- Greg Rutherford (12%, 62 Votes)
- Louise Redknapp (10%, 51 Votes)
- Claudia Fragapane (10%, 50 Votes)
- Laura Whitmore (6%, 33 Votes)
- Anastacia Newkirk (5%, 26 Votes)
- Tameka Empson (5%, 26 Votes)
- Ore Oduba (5%, 26 Votes)
- Robert Rinder (5%, 24 Votes)
- Naga Munchetty (3%, 16 Votes)
- Danny Mac (3%, 15 Votes)
- Lesley Joseph (2%, 9 Votes)
- Daisy Lowe (2%, 9 Votes)
- Ed Balls (2%, 8 Votes)
- Melvin Odoom (1%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 515