So that’s it. After 2 weeks of reveals we now have the full line up for the 2017 series of Strictly Come Dancing. Competing to win the Glitterball this year are:
The Reverend Richard Coles
But who are your early favourites? You can let me know in the poll below and unlike regular polls you can choose as many or as few options as you like. Spread the love around or pick just a handful, the choice is yours!
You can also let me know who you are most looking forward to right here in the comments or over on Facebook or Twitter. Or who would you like to see the celebrities partnered with. Let me and the rest of the community know. No prizes to be won….. YET. But it’s good practice for the biggest competition this site has ever run with triple the prizes of 2016. More details can be found here.
Stay tuned, I’ve been promising bookies odds on all the participants over the course of reveals and a post of the full book, my analysis and who may be good bets (not a guarantee) coming soon!
Class of 2017 initial impressions. Who are your favourites (select as many as you like)
- Jonnie Peacock (11%, 179 Votes)
- Mollie King (9%, 154 Votes)
- Alexandra Burke (9%, 153 Votes)
- Gemma Atkinson (8%, 138 Votes)
- Aston Merrygold (8%, 138 Votes)
- Joe McFadden (8%, 128 Votes)
- Brian Conley (7%, 113 Votes)
- Ruth Langsford (7%, 110 Votes)
- Davood Ghadami (6%, 106 Votes)
- The Reverend Richard Coles (6%, 102 Votes)
- Simon Rimmer (6%, 95 Votes)
- Susan Calman (5%, 82 Votes)
- Chizzy Akudolu (5%, 77 Votes)
- Charlotte Hawkins (4%, 68 Votes)
- Debbie McGee (3%, 48 Votes)
Total Voters: 534