Another new series of Strictly is nearly upon us and I’ve got a massive competition with even more chances to win than 2016. With three times as many prizes to be given away compared to 2016 this year’s competition is going to be huge.
Just like last year there will be prizes up for grabs each and every week this series. But I’ve got not just one prize, not even two prizes but THREE PRIZES available to be won each week. There is a £20 amazon UK voucher to be won on each of the three possible entry methods making a huge £60 to be given away each and every week of the 2017 series.
Just like last series all you need to do to get involved and win a prize is join the discussion. You can do so in the following ways:
Strictly Spoiler Website
You can join the discussion right here at the home of the strictly spoiler by commenting on any of the blog posts made during a promotional period
Head on over to Facebook and Like The Strictly Spoiler and then comment on any of the posts made during a promotional period
Head on over to Twitter and follow me. Then simply reply to any of my tweets making sure to tag @davejthorp and include the hashtag #StrictlySpoiler. You must tag me and include the hashtag otherwise I will not see your entry when I search for entries each week.
Boring Legal Bit
- This competition is open to all UK and Republic of Ireland residents with the exception of any family members of the promoter.
- The competition runs from Saturday to Friday each and every week from 29/09/17 until 25/12/17 with the exception of the first week which will run from Friday to Friday (29/09/17-06/10/17) and the final week which will run from Saturday until the following Monday (16/12/17-25/12/17). These dates are projected dates and may change depending on when the 2017 series of Strictly airs
- There is 1 (one) prize each week per entry method making 3 (three) prizes in total to be won each week.
- Prizes are a £20 Amazon UK voucher which will be delivered by email to the winners
- Entry in each promotional period closes at 00:00 on Friday Night/Saturday Morning excepting the final promotional period which closes at 00:00 on Monday Night/Tuesday Morning
- Entry to the competition can be made using any or all of the entry routes described above by following the instructions above for each route. Entries must comply with all the requirements described above including liking or following any specified profiles or pages and the use of any applicable hashtags in order to count.
- Entrants are permitted to enter the competition through more than one entry route and more than once per entry route.
- Whilst entrants are permitted to enter the competition multiple times, should anyone be judged by the promoter to be spamming the comments system on this site or spamming on social networking sites in order to artificially inflate their number of entries, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify these entries. The aim of this competition is to promote discussion about the spoiler and Strictly in general both on this website and on the applicable social networking profiles. As long as entrants keep to the spirit of this it is unlikely an entry will be disqualified.
- Entrants will be required to comply with any house rules for discussion which will be available on the Strictly Spoiler website and/or the respective social networking profiles. If a winning comment does not comply with the house rules or a user is banned for breach of the house rules a redraw may take place
- Prize draws will take place on each Saturday following a competition period except the final prize draw which will take place on the Wednesday following the competition period.
- One winner will be selected at random on each of the three entry methods and each winner will win a £20 Amazon UK voucher
- In the event a selected winner does not comply with the entry requirements, including the liking or following of any applicable social networking profiles at the time a draw takes place they will forfeit the prize and a redraw will take place.
- Winners will be contacted by email or on the applicable social network and will be required to provide any details required to deliver their prize, and confirm their acceptance of the prize within 7 days of being contacted otherwise the prize may be forfeit. In the event of a prize being forfeit a redraw will take place and the prize will be offered to another participant.
- Prizes will be delivered in 3 batches. Any prizes won during September/October will be delivered by the end of November. Any prizes won during November will be delivered by the end of December. Any prizes won during December will delivered by the end of January 2018. These are the latest dates people can expect to receive a prize and prizes may be delivered earlier than these dates at the promoters discretion.
- Prizes will be delivered to an email address provided by the winner and will be delivered directly by Amazon.
- Any personal information provided during entry or as a part of fulfilling a prize will only be used for the purposes of this competition and will not be stored beyond the completion, used for marketing purposes for the Strictly Spoiler or any other enterprise operated by Dave Thorp nor will it be passed onto any 3rd party with the exception of Amazon where it is necessary to fulfil a prize.
- Entrants will require an account with Amazon UK or will be required to register for an account with Amazon UK in order to redeem or use any prize and will be required to agree to any terms and conditions set by Amazon when using their products or services.
- The name of all winners will be announced on the Strictly Spoiler website and/or its associated social networking channels.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions or amend any entry methods should it become necessary to do so for any reason outside of the promoter’s control including but not limited to removal of social networking profiles by the BBC.
- The promoter’s decision in all aspects of this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is promoted by Dave Thorp, trading as The Strictly Spoiler (http://www.strictlyspoiler.com) and is not connected with Amazon, Twitter, Facebook, The BBC or any other party.