Here we are in week 2. With all 15 couples earning a bye into this week the first elimination spoiler is only a few hours away. It could be a late one tonight as the first elimination spoiler historically does come in late but as soon as it comes in you’ll be able to see it here at the most popular and most talked about source of The Strictly Spoiler.
In the meantime there’s plenty for you to do. You can vote in this week’s poll which will open as soon as all 15 couples have danced and tell me who your favourites were this week.
Or why not join the discussion right here in the comments section below and tell me what you thought about tonight’s show (comments section only appears when clicked directly in to a post, not on the home page) or over on Facebook or Twitter. Each time you join the discussion you earn an entry into the competition to win one of THREE Amazon UK vouchers I have to give away each and every week this series, one for each entry method. Don’t forget on Twitter to tag @davejthorp and include #StrictlySpoiler for your entry to count and remember you must be liking or following me on those networks for your entry to count on those networks. More details about the competition can be found here.
Please remember to give this post some love using all the buttons for all the popular social networks and Google+ above and below. Your likes and shares help to spread the word about The Strictly Spoiler and are really appreciated. Don’t forget you can follow me on Twitter or like The Strictly Spoiler on Facebook to keep up with all things Strictly Spoiler and be alerted as to when the spoiler comes in
Week 2 - Who are your favourites? (Choose up to 3)
- Alexandra and Gorka (20%, 3,082 Votes)
- Debbie and Giovanni (15%, 2,292 Votes)
- Aston and Janette (14%, 2,209 Votes)
- Jonnie and Oti (14%, 2,181 Votes)
- Gemma and Aljaz (6%, 958 Votes)
- Susan and Kevin (6%, 898 Votes)
- Davood and Nadiya (4%, 617 Votes)
- Mollie and AJ (4%, 611 Votes)
- Joe and Katya (4%, 578 Votes)
- Ruth and Anton (3%, 522 Votes)
- The Reverend Richard and Dianne (3%, 493 Votes)
- Simon and Karen (3%, 417 Votes)
- Charlotte and Brendan (1%, 227 Votes)
- Brian and Amy (1%, 194 Votes)
- Chizzy and Pasha (1%, 185 Votes)
Total Voters: 6,159