So at breakneck speed over the course of the last week The BBC have revealed the 12 names to be taking part in this year’s Strictly Come Dancing and many of you have been filling up your bingo cards over on Facebook and Twitter as people comment the same things they say every year during the reveals over and over and over again.
But who are your favourites? You can let me and the community know by voting in the poll below. You can select as many or as few of the 12 options as you like.
- Maisie Smith 14%, 259 votes259 votes 14%259 votes - 14% of all votes
- Nicola Adams 12%, 224 votes224 votes 12%224 votes - 12% of all votes
- Max George 12%, 212 votes212 votes 12%212 votes - 12% of all votes
- Bill Bailey 12%, 207 votes207 votes 12%207 votes - 12% of all votes
- Jamie Laing 11%, 197 votes197 votes 11%197 votes - 11% of all votes
- Caroline Quentin 11%, 196 votes196 votes 11%196 votes - 11% of all votes
- Ranvir Singh 6%, 108 votes108 votes 6%108 votes - 6% of all votes
- HRVY 6%, 107 votes107 votes 6%107 votes - 6% of all votes
- JJ Chalmers 6%, 101 vote101 vote 6%101 vote - 6% of all votes
- Clara Amfo 5%, 96 votes96 votes 5%96 votes - 5% of all votes
- Jason Bell 3%, 53 votes53 votes 3%53 votes - 3% of all votes
- Jacqui Smith 2%, 38 votes38 votes 2%38 votes - 2% of all votes
I know most of you will probably skip the next few paragraphs but I’m hopeful that a few of you don’t. This series is already looking to be 3 or 4 weeks shorter than normal which means I’m going to be losing a huge chunk of my annual income because of the pandemic. However the costs of operating this site continue and will be pretty much the same as normal. Like in previous years I’m asking for people to help me out either directly or indirectly.
One of the easiest ways to help me out for free and earn yourselves £50 in the bargain is to check your energy prices and switch using my magic link (you must complete the switch using the link and not just get a quote which you come back to later). Octopus energy have 100% green electricity, are a Which recommended supplier and were one of the few suppliers to maintain a full telephone service during the pandemic. They’re a different supplier to the one I was recommending last series and are definitely worth a look as we head into the colder months.
Or you can help me out for free by doing something as simple as sharing my content using the buttons above and below for all popular social networks or by using the like/react/share/retweet buttons on those networks. Or by getting involved in the discussions on those networks which helps with my visibility.
If you are fortunate enough to have not been adversely affected by the coronavirus pandemic you could also consider becoming a patreon. Donations on patreon start at just the price of a coffee a month and if the patreon page takes off I can start looking at patreon exclusive content/rewards.
Alternatively you can make a one time financial donation using THIS LINK or the button below. Like always, though in the current pandemic it is even more important, I must stress that the direct financial donations should only be done if you can afford it. These are difficult times for us all and I would not expect people to help me out if it causes them hardship.