It’s been another busy week here at the home of The Strictly Spoiler as the site has moved to another new host and had a large number of under the hood changes to try and keep it up during the peak time. But you haven’t come here to hear about that. You want to know who failed to make it out of Movie Week and has been eliminated from Strictly. And The Strictly Spoiler is on hand to tell you:
Tameka and Laura had to dance off. In a bit of a novelty for this series they actually did dance off! The judges saved Laura. Tameka was eliminated
Complaints to the BBC
This week’s spoiler has come from an audience mole through my usual sources and should be accurate
Congratulations to Wendy on Twitter who won this week’s competition and has won a £20 amazon UK voucher. She is also in the draw to win a Kindle Fire tablet at the end of the month. Do you want to win prizes yourself? Find out details of all the ways you can get involved and enter the competition right here!
Please vote in this week’s poll below and tell me who your week 3 favourites were. You can select up to 3 options!
Please also give this post some love using the buttons for all major social networks and Google+ above and below. Your likes and shares help spread the word about The Strictly Spoiler and are hugely appreciated. You can join the discussion and tell me what you think right here in the comments section or over on Facebook or Twitter (remember to tag @davejthorp and include #StrictlySpoiler on Twitter). Each time you join the discussion you earn an entry into this week’s competition to win a £20 amazon UK voucher
Week 3 is upon us and Strictly is at the movies for movie week. With movie themed dances for all the remaining participants.
But whose performance was deserving of an Oscar? And who picked up a Golden Raspberry? Join the discussion and let me know by commenting right here in the comments section or join the discussion over on Facebook or tell me what you thought of tonights routines over on Twitter (remember to tag @davejthorp and include #StrictlySpoiler over on Twitter)
Each time you join the discussion you are earning entries into the weekly competition to win a £20 Amazon UK voucher and could also win a Kindle Fire Tablet. Check this post for more details about the competition and all the ways you can enter here
As always a poll will open here once all the couples have danced. Please vote in it and tell me who your week 3 favourites are. As normal you can select up to 3 options
As normal the spoiler should come in sometime after 10pm. Until then there is plenty to discuss and do right here at the home of the Strictly Spoiler or you can head on over to Facebook or Twitter. As soon as the spoiler comes in it will be posted to those networks as well as right here!
Please also give this post some love using the buttons for all popular social networks and Google+ above and below. Your likes and shares help to spread the word about The Strictly Spoiler and are always appreciated!
Sorry this is a little late. I’ve been hard at work moving the site to yet another new host and making a few additional behind the scenes changes which should hopefully let the site cope with all you lovely people refreshing it at 10pm on a Saturday Night. We’re a couple of days away from week 3 which will be movie week and the BBC a couple of days ago announced who will be dancing and to what music. So here are the routines:
- Anastacia and Brendan will be dancing the Viennese Waltz to ‘A Thousand Years’ by Christina Perri (from the Twilight Saga)
- Claudia and AJ will be dancing the Charleston to ‘You Give a Little Love’ by Paul Williams (from Bugsy Malone)
- Daisy and Aljaz will be dancing the Quickstep to ‘Spoonful of Sugar’ (from Mary Poppins)
- Danny and Oti will be dancing the Paso Doble to ‘The Train’ by James Horner / ‘El Sombero Blanco’ (from The Mask of Zorro)
- Ed and Katya will be dancing the Samba to ‘Cuban Pete’ (from The Mask)
- Greg and Natalie will be dancing the American Smooth to ‘Everything I Do (I Do It For You)’ by Bryan Adams (from Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves)
- Laura and Giovanni will be dancing the Salsa to ‘Rhythm of the Night’ by Valeria (from Moulin Rouge)
- Lesley and Anton will be dancing the Quickstep to ‘A Couple of Swells’ by Judy Garland and Fred Astaire (from Easter Parade)
- Louise and Kevin will be dancing the Cha Cha to ‘Flashdance… What A Feeling’ by Irene Cara (from Flashdance)
- Naga and Pasha will be dancing the Tango to ‘Theme from Mission Impossible’ by Lalo Schifrin (from Mission Impossible)
- Ore and Joanne will be dancing the American Smooth to ‘Singin’ In the Rain’ by Gene Kelly (from Singin’ In The Rain)
- Robert and Oksana will be dancing the Charleston to ‘Meet The Flintstones’ (from The Flintstones)
- Tameka and Gorka will be dancing the Tango to ‘The Heat Is On’ by Glen Frey (from Beverly Hills Cop)
- Will and Karen will be dancing the Salsa to ‘Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny)’ by A.R. Rahman and the Pussycat Dolls (from Slumdog Millionaire)
Which routine are you most looking forward to seeing? Let me know in the comments section or over on Facebook/Twitter. Each time you comment you earn an entry into this week’s competition to win a £20 amazon UK voucher and possibly a Kindle Tablet (remember to tag @davejthorp and include #StrictlySpoiler on twitter for your entry to count)
You can also still vote in this week’s polls. Who were your week 2 favourites? Let me know by selecting up to 3 options in the poll below. Also were the BBC right to revert to the public vote in last weekend’s controversial not live results show. Again let me know by voting in the poll below