Strictly is at the movies this week and the remaining 14 couples are all performing routines inspired by the movies. But who was a box office smash? And who deserves a golden raspberry?
You can let me know your thoughts on that or anything else to do with tonight’s show right here in the comments section at the home of The Strictly Spoiler.
Or you can join the communities on Facebook or Twitter (on Twitter tag @davejthorp and include #StrictlySpoiler). Each time you get involved in the discussion you earn an entry into the competition to win one of four £20 Amazon UK vouchers I have up for grabs each and every week.
A poll will open here once all the couples have danced which will give you something to do while we wait for the spoiler to come in. As always you will be able to select up to 3 options
Week Three (Movie Week) - Who were your favourites? (choose up to 3)
- Faye and Giovanni (17%, 4,926 Votes)
- Stacey and Kevin (15%, 4,472 Votes)
- Seann and Katya (14%, 4,124 Votes)
- Ashley and Pasha (12%, 3,566 Votes)
- Kate and Aljaž (10%, 2,999 Votes)
- Joe and Dianne (8%, 2,168 Votes)
- Graeme and Oti (7%, 1,989 Votes)
- Danny and Amy (5%, 1,321 Votes)
- Dr Ranj and Janette (3%, 858 Votes)
- Vick and Graziano (2%, 640 Votes)
- Katie and Gorka (2%, 611 Votes)
- Lauren and AJ (2%, 474 Votes)
- Charles and Karen (2%, 468 Votes)
- Lee and Nadiya (1%, 270 Votes)
Total Voters: 11,296
This website now costs me hundreds of pounds every month to host and keep up at peak times when the spoiler comes in. If I provide you with a valuable service and you can afford to, and are willing to, help me out with these costs any and all donations would be hugely appreciated. You can use THIS LINK (preferred) or the button below. Do not feel any obligation to help out though. Donations are and will always be entirely optional
It was a very late one for the spoiler last week, but I’m confident that this week’s will be a little earlier. Please if you are part of the communities on Facebook/Twitter do not bombard me with messages asking if I’ve heard. If the spoiler hasn’t been posted here the answer will be no and your messages will get lost in amongst the many hundreds of other notifications I receive on a spoiler night