It’s the annual movie week at Strictly tonight with all 14 remaining couples who avoided the humiliation of being eliminated first dancing to songs from the movies.
But who was a box office smash? And who flopped? You can let me know your thoughts about that or anything else to do with tonight’s show right here in the comments section (comments section only appears when clicked directly in to a post, not on the home page) or over on Facebook or Twitter. Each time you join the discussion you earn an entry into the competition to win one of THREE Amazon UK vouchers I have to give away each and every week this series, one for each entry method. Don’t forget on Twitter to tag @davejthorp and include #StrictlySpoiler for your entry to count and remember you must be liking or following me on those networks for your entry to count on those networks. More details about the competition can be found here.
As always a poll will open right here once all the couples have danced so you can tell me who your favourites were this week! You can select up to 3 options.
Please remember to give this post some love using all the buttons for all the popular social networks and Google+ above and below. Your likes and shares help to spread the word about The Strictly Spoiler and are really appreciated. Don’t forget you can follow me on Twitter or like The Strictly Spoiler on Facebook to keep up with all things Strictly Spoiler and be alerted as to when the spoiler comes in
Spoiler could be comparatively late tonight as there’s still a lot of couples to get through but as soon as it comes in you’ll see it right here at the home of the Strictly Spoiler
Week 3 (Movie Week) - Who are your favourites? (Choose up to 3)
- Aston and Janette (20%, 3,431 Votes)
- Alexandra and Gorka (12%, 2,009 Votes)
- Debbie and Giovanni (10%, 1,785 Votes)
- Gemma and Aljaz (10%, 1,783 Votes)
- Jonnie and Oti (10%, 1,740 Votes)
- Joe and Katya (9%, 1,639 Votes)
- Susan and Kevin (8%, 1,452 Votes)
- Mollie and AJ (5%, 953 Votes)
- Brian and Amy (3%, 578 Votes)
- Davood and Nadiya (3%, 558 Votes)
- Ruth and Anton (3%, 519 Votes)
- The Reverend Richard and Dianne (2%, 352 Votes)
- Charlotte and Brendan (2%, 332 Votes)
- Simon and Karen (2%, 294 Votes)
Total Voters: 6,940