Strictly has hit the bright lights of Blackpool with the remaining 8 couples all hoping to set the Tower Ballroom alight and survive into next week where not only will they have their normal dance to contend with but they will also have the carnage of the Pasodoblathon (no really!)
But who ascended to the top of the tower and who should be placed in the tower dungeon? As always you can let me know your thoughts about that or anything else to do with tonight’s show right here in the comments section below (comments only appear on individual posts and not the home pages where more than one post will display. Click on the name of the post you wish to comment on if you don’t see the comments section).
Or you can join the community of 7500 people over on Facebook and let me know what you think during any of my live posts over the course of tonight and in the coming week.
Or why not head on over to Twitter where a community of over 13,000 of you await and tweet @davejthorp remembering to include #StrictlySpoiler in your comments.
As always a poll will open here when all the couples have danced. You will be able to select your favourites and like normal you can choose up to 3 options.
- Gemma and Aljaz 25%, 6742 votes6742 votes 25%6742 votes - 25% of all votes
- Davood and Nadiya 16%, 4430 votes4430 votes 16%4430 votes - 16% of all votes
- Joe and Katya 15%, 4156 votes4156 votes 15%4156 votes - 15% of all votes
- Alexandra and Gorka 14%, 3889 votes3889 votes 14%3889 votes - 14% of all votes
- Susan and Kevin 9%, 2403 votes2403 votes 9%2403 votes - 9% of all votes
- Mollie and AJ 8%, 2186 votes2186 votes 8%2186 votes - 8% of all votes
- Debbie and Giovanni 8%, 2073 votes2073 votes 8%2073 votes - 8% of all votes
- Jonnie and Oti 5%, 1229 votes1229 votes 5%1229 votes - 5% of all votes
Blackpool spoilers are generally later than other spoilers throughout the main series so it could end up a late one tonight but as soon as I know anything you’ll read it here first at the home of the Strictly Spoiler.