The launch show may not contain any surprises for anyone who has read the Launch Show Spoiler but there still will a be a lot to talk about I’m sure both during and after the launch show airs. And what better place to do it than here at the home of the Strictly Spoiler.
You can join the discussion right here in the comments section and tell me what you think or over on Facebook or Twitter. Don’t forget to head on over to Facebook if you want to enter the first competition of the 2016 series. See the Facebook page for details.
A poll will open once all the pairings have been revealed on the Launch Show. Will Young is currently your early favourite but now you know the partnerships has that changed? You can let me know by voting in the poll when it opens.
As always if you could give this post some love using the buttons for all popular social networks and google+ above and below. It really does help me out and helps spread the word about The Strictly Spoiler.
I also need to let you know that at some point in the next two weeks the site will temporarily go down for maintenance as I move the site to a new host to allow me to keep it up during peak periods once the results spoilers start to roll in. Don’t worry if you can’t get on I haven’t gone anywhere and the BBC haven’t silenced me! Once the site has moved the web address will remain the same so you don’t need to update your bookmarks!
Post Launch Show: Who is your favourite couple?
- Claudia and AJ (13%, 34 Votes)
- Will and Karen (12%, 32 Votes)
- Tameka and Gorka (10%, 25 Votes)
- Louise and Kevin (8%, 21 Votes)
- Greg and Natalie (7%, 19 Votes)
- Ore and Joanne (7%, 19 Votes)
- Robert and Oksana (7%, 19 Votes)
- Laura and Giovanni (6%, 16 Votes)
- Anastacia and Brendan (5%, 14 Votes)
- Naga and Pasha (5%, 13 Votes)
- Danny and Oti (5%, 13 Votes)
- Lesley and Anton (5%, 13 Votes)
- Melvin and Janette (4%, 10 Votes)
- Daisy and Aljaž (3%, 9 Votes)
- Ed and Katya (2%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 263