The halloween spooktacular may be a distant memory for the 9 remaining couples but there will be fireworks on the dance floor during next week’s show. The BBC last night revealed what songs and dances the remaining couples will be performing and here without any further ado are the songs/dances:
- Claudia and AJ will be dancing the Paso Doble to ‘Shut Up And Dance’ by Walk The Moon
- Daisy and Aljaz will be dancing the Viennese Waltz to ‘Daisy Bell’ by Harry Dacre
- Danny and Oti will be dancing the Jive to ‘Long Tall Sally’ by Little Richard
- Ed and Katya will be dancing the Quickstep to ‘Help!’ by The Beatles
- Greg and Natalie will be dancing the Viennese Waltz to ‘You Don’t Own Me’ by Grace
- Laura and Giovanni will be dancing the Samba to ‘Bamboleo’ by Gipsy Kings
- Louise and Kevin will be dancing the Argentine Tango to ‘Tanguera’ by Sexteto Mayor
- Ore and Joanne will be dancing the Salsa to ‘Turn The Beat Around’ by Vicki Sue Robinson
- Robert and Oksana will be dancing the Quickstep to the Chantz Powell version of ‘It Don’t Mean A Thing (If It Ain’t Got That Swing)’
What do you think of the song choices this week? And who are you most looking forward to? You can let me know in the comments section or over on Facebook or Twitter. Each time you join the discussion you are earning entries into this week’s competition to win a £20 Amazon UK voucher and possibly win a Kindle Fire Tablet. Full details on the competition and all the ways you can enter can be found here. Don’t forget that Facebook will be taking on Twitter next weekend in the ultimate smackdown to decide the best social network. More details on that coming soon!
You can also still vote in this week’s poll and tell me who your favourites are from week 6. You can select up to 3 options and your vote could make all the difference. There’s quite a battle shaping up for 3rd, 4th and 5th places!