Here we are. It’s the start of a brand new series of Strictly. A series which will bring us dancing but more importantly spoilers! No spoilers this week as the BBC give everyone a bye into week 2 but there’s still going to be a lot to discuss as we see the class of 2017 dance their first routines.
But who shone for you in week one? And who is likely to outstay their welcome? Who deserves to go home next week? You can let me know your thoughts on that or anything else to do with tonight’s show right here in the comments and you could win a £20 Amazon UK voucher just for commenting right here. Or for more chances to win head on over to Facebook and Twitter. I’ve three prizes to give away each week and all you need to do is join the discussion. Full details can be found here.
As always a poll will open once all 15 couples have danced. Please vote and let me know who your favourites are when the poll opens.
Like I said theres no spoiler this week as there’s no elimination. But next week the first spoiler will be posted right here on the most popular source for the Strictly Spoiler and the only source to give you the chance to win prizes each and every week. Strictlyspoiler.com is the only source you need for the spoiler!
Please give this post some love using the links for all major social networks and Google+ above and below. Your likes and shares help to spread the word about The Strictly Spoiler and really do help me out. Don’t forget to Like The Strictly Spoiler on Facebook or Follow Me On Twitter to keep up with all things Strictly Spoiler and give yourselves triple the chances to win a prize during the 2017 series
Week 1 - Who are your favourites? (Choose up to 3)
- Aston and Janette (14%, 320 Votes)
- Debbie and Giovanni (14%, 316 Votes)
- Joe and Katya (12%, 277 Votes)
- Alexandra and Gorka (9%, 200 Votes)
- Susan and Kevin (7%, 153 Votes)
- Jonnie and Oti (7%, 149 Votes)
- Mollie and AJ (6%, 127 Votes)
- The Reverend Richard and Dianne (6%, 125 Votes)
- Gemma and Aljaz (5%, 118 Votes)
- Davood and Nadiya (5%, 113 Votes)
- Ruth and Anton (4%, 98 Votes)
- Chizzy and Pasha (4%, 96 Votes)
- Charlotte and Brendan (4%, 90 Votes)
- Simon and Karen (1%, 33 Votes)
- Brian and Amy (1%, 25 Votes)
Total Voters: 903