Sorry this is a little late but real life got in the way. Who would have thought that studying a full time masters course during the week and working all weekend would be so demanding. Anyway the BBC on Tuesday revealed the songs/dances that the remaining couples will be performing tomorrow for our viewing pleasure. And they are…..
- Alexandra and Gorka will dance the Samba to Shape Of You by Ed Sheeran
- Aston and Janette will Waltz to Can’t Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley (MREE Cover)
- Brian and Amy will Jive to It’s Not Unusual by Tom Jones
- Davood and Nadiya perform the Jive to Tell Her About It by Billy Joel
- Debbie and Giovanni dance the Rumba to Baby Can I Hold You by Tracy Chapman
- Gemma and Aljaz will perform a Foxtrot to Believe by Madilyn Bailey
- Joe and Katya perform a Paso Doble to Diablo Rojo by Rodrigo y Gabriela
- Jonnie and Oti dance the Quickstep to Part-Time Lover by Stevie Wonder
- Mollie and AJ will perform a Viennese Waltz to Anyone Who Had A Heart by Cilla Black
- Ruth and Anton dance the Samba to Love Is In The Air by John Paul Young
- Simon and Karen will perform a Charleston to Fit As A Fiddle (And Ready For Love) by Gene Kelly
- Susan and Kevin will Cha Cha to Shout Out To My Ex by Little Mix
It’s also being reported that Bruno will not be on the judging panel due to other work commitments and there will be just 3 judges on the panel tomorrow.
What do you think of the song choices or the changes to the panel? You can let me know your thoughts on that right here in the comments or over on Facebook or Twitter.