Here we are at the business end of the competition and just two more eliminations separate our couples from the grand final and potentially lifting the glitterball. It’s also musicals weeks with all the couples doing routines inspired by the musicals
The BBC have just announced details of the songs and dances the 6 remaining couples will be performing on Saturday to try and get into the semi finals and I can reveal that:
- Ashley and Pasha Quickstep to ‘Don’t Rain on My Parade’ from Funny Girl
- Charles and Karen Rumba to ‘Maria’ from West Side Story
- Faye and Giovanni Charleston to ‘Lonely Goatherd’ from the Sound of Music
- Joe and Dianne perform a Salsa to ‘Joseph Megamix’ from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- Lauren and AJ American Smooth to ‘I’m in Love with a Wonderful Guy’ from South Pacific
- Stacey and Kevin American Smooth to ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ from Les Misérables
Complaints to the BBC
What do you think of the song choices? As always you can let me know your thoughts on that right here in the comments section or why not head on over to Facebook or Twitter and let me know your thoughts on those networks. On Twitter remember to tag @davejthorp and include the hashtag #StrictlySpoiler in your comments.
Hosting and operating this website is costing me close to £300 a month while Strictly is on the site is placed under load. If you can afford to and want to help me out with these costs or if you just want to buy me a beer you can do so using THIS LINK or the button below
This week’s poll is still open too and you can tell me who your week 10 favourites were. You can select up to 3 options
Finally don’t forget that I’ve got a Brucie Bonus spoiler at the moment in the form of the Christmas Special Spoiler for your viewing pleasure. Because who doesn’t like taking a peek at their Christmas Presents?