The Strictly Spoiler competition is back once again for 2019 and this series I have the biggest prizes I have ever given away available to be won
There will be two competitions running this series. A monthly one and a weekly one with massive prizes for each of the competitions
I have 3 Apple iPads to give away. One in October, one in November and one in December.
To stand a chance of winning one all you have to do is join the discussion on any of my posts on Facebook or Twitter (ensuring you are liking/following the respective profiles) or here at the home of The Strictly Spoiler
On Facebook simply comment on any of the posts I make in a promotional period for your chance to win
On Twitter simply reply to any of my tweets ensuring you tag @davejthorp and include the hashtag #StrictlySpoiler
Or you can join the discussion right here in the comments section on any post for your chance to win too.
Prize draws will take place on 1st November, 1st December and the final draw will take place in December a few days after the final
As well as the massive monthly prizes I also have a £50 Amazon UK voucher to give away each and every spoiler week of the 2019 series to one lucky person on either Facebook or Twitter.
Each week there will be a post sent out on each of those networks for the weekly competition. You will also need a password (which will be cunningly linked with Strictly in some way) which will be contained somewhere within the weekly spoiler posts. Simply reply to the competition posts with that week’s password and the hashtag #StrictlySpoilerComp for your chance to win
Entries will close when the not live results show begins and draws will take place when it finishes
Boring legal bit
- Both competitions are open to all UK and Republic of Ireland residents with the exception of any close friends or family members of the promoter
- The weekly competition will run throughout every spoiler week of the 2019 series from 28th September 2019 until 8th December 2019
- The monthly competition will run throughout the series from 21st September 2019 until 14th December 2019
- One prize is available to be won during each promotional period
- Prizes for the weekly competition are a £50 Amazon UK voucher
- Prizes for the monthly competition are an Apple iPad (2019) 32GB wifi in a colour choice which will be made available to a winner once a prize is awarded
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the iPad prize with a newer model of equivalent value and specification should a new model be released during the competition period
- Weekly competitions close at the start of the not live results show each week and prize draws will take place shortly after the results show
- Monthly competitions close at midnight on 31st October, 30th November and 14th December 2019
- Entry to the competition can be made using any or all of the entry routes described above by following the instructions above for each route. Entries must comply with all the requirements described above including liking or following any specified profiles or pages and the use of any applicable hashtags in order to count
- Entrants are permitted to enter the weekly competition once per social network. Multiple entries on the same social network will be discounted
- Entrants are permitted to enter the monthly competition multiple times across all entry methods
- Whilst entrants are permitted to enter the monthly competition multiple times, should anyone be judged by the promoter to be spamming the comments system on this site or spamming on social networking sites or creating fake profiles in order to artificially inflate their number of entries, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify these entries. The aim of this competition is to promote discussion about the spoiler and Strictly in general both on this website and on the applicable social networking profiles. As long as entrants keep to the spirit of this it is unlikely an entry will be disqualified.
- Entrants will be required to comply with any house rules for discussion which will be available on the Strictly Spoiler website and/or the respective social networking profiles. If a winning comment does not comply with the house rules or a user is banned for breach of the house rules a redraw may take place
- In the event a selected winner does not comply with the entry requirements, including the liking or following of any applicable social networking profiles at the time a draw takes place they will forfeit the prize and a redraw will take place.
- Winners will be contacted by the email address provided to the comments system or on the applicable social network and will be required to provide any further details required to deliver their prize, and confirm their acceptance of the prize within 7 days of being contacted otherwise the prize will be forfeit.
- In the event of a prize being forfeit it will not be offered to another participant. The promoter may at his own discretion choose to pay out a prize that would normally be forfeit under these terms however this is not guaranteed and will only be done at the promoters absolute discretion.
- Prizes will be delivered in 3 batches. Any prizes won during September/October will be delivered by the end of November. Any prizes won during November will be delivered by the end of December. Any prizes won during December will delivered by the end of January 2020. These are the latest dates people can expect to receive a prize and prizes may be delivered earlier than these dates at the promoters discretion.
- Voucher prizes will be delivered to an email address provided by the winner and will be delivered directly by Amazon.
- iPad prizes will be delivered to an address provided by the winner and will be delivered either directly by a retailer of the promoter’s choosing or directly by the promoter
- Any personal information provided during entry or as a part of fulfilling a prize will processed in accordance with your rights under GDPR and only be used for the purposes of this competition, which includes any publicity as per these terms, but will not be used for any further marketing purposes for the Strictly Spoiler or any other enterprise operated by Dave Thorp nor will it be passed onto any 3rd party with the exception of Amazon or another retailer where it is necessary to fulfil a prize
- Entrants will require an account with Amazon UK or will be required to register for an account with Amazon UK in order to redeem or use a voucher prize and will be required to agree to any terms and conditions set by Amazon when using their products or services.
- Use of the Apple iPad are covered by terms and conditions which will be provided by Apple during the set up process
- iPads come with a 1 year limited warranty provided by Apple and in the event of any fault with the product all enquires should be directed to Apple. The promoter cannot accept any liability for any faults. Winners will have the option to extend this limited warranty period at their own cost by purchasing AppleCare+ at a cost of £69 (at time of writing) within 60 days of activating the device or by purchasing a similar extended warranty product
- The name of all winners will be announced on the Strictly Spoiler website and/or its associated social networking channels. Winners cannot opt out from this publicity and agree to publicity as a condition of accepting any prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions or amend any entry methods should it become necessary to do so for any reason outside of the promoter’s control including but not limited to removal of social networking profiles by the BBC
- The promoter’s decision in all aspects of this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The process for the random draws will be as follows. For weekly prizes a winning social network will be determined each week by a coin toss. A winner will then be selected at random from all valid entries received on that network by a random number generator. For monthly prizes a winner will be selected across all valid entries across all entry methods using a random number generator
- This competition is promoted by Dave Thorp, trading as The Strictly Spoiler (https//www.strictlyspoiler.com) and is not connected with Amazon, Apple, Twitter, Facebook, The BBC or any other party.
- For the purposes of GDPR the data controller of any data provided in relation to this competition is Dave Thorp, trading as The Strictly Spoiler (https://www.strictlyspoiler.com). GDPR enquiries can be directed to email@example.com