After a strong start to the 2020 series the 12 couples will this weekend be trying to avoid being the first ones out. The BBC have announced the dances that the couples will be performing before going to the public vote for the first time. And I can reveal that…..
- Bill and Oti: Quickstep to Talk To The Animals by Bobby Darin
- Caroline and Johannes: Paso Doble to El Gato Montes by Ramon Cortez
- Clara and Aljaž: Viennese Waltz to You Don’t Own Me by SAYGRACE
- HRVY and Janette: Viennese Waltz to Stuck With U by Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber
- Jacqui and Anton: Samba to Help Yourself by Tom Jones
- Jamie and Karen: American Smooth to Night and Day by Frank Sinatra
- Jason and Luba: Salsa to Get Lucky by Daft Punk feat. Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers
- JJ and Amy: Paso Doble to Believer by Imagine Dragons
- Maisie and Gorka: Tango to Midnight Sky by Miley Cyrus
- Max and Dianne: Jive to I’m A Believer by The Monkees
- Nicola and Katya: Couples’ Choice (Street Commercial) to Shine by Years & Years
- Ranvir and Giovanni: Quickstep to You Are The Sunshine Of My Life by Stevie Wonder
Complaints to the BBC
What do you think of the song choices and dances? Who are you most looking forward to? You can let me know your thoughts on that or anything else to do with the upcoming show right here in the comments or over on Facebook or Twitter.
It’s been a tough year for all of us but providing this site is still going to cost me close to £1000 this series. I always stress this on the donation links but it is more important than ever in 2020 that you only consider helping me out with these costs if you can afford to do so. I would not want to cause anyone else hardship because they chose to help me out. However all donations are as ever gratefully received. You can make a one time donation by clicking on THIS LINK or using the button below:
Also new for 2020 you can make a regular donation by becoming a patreon. Donations on patreon start at just the price of a coffee a month and if the patreon page takes off I can start looking at patreon exclusive content/rewards.
There’s also ways you can help me out for free and even make some money yourself by doing so. One way I’ve been plugging on social media a lot these last few weeks is by checking your energy prices and earning yourselves £50 in the bargain by switching using my magic link (you must complete the switch using the link and not just get a quote which you come back to later). Octopus energy have 100% green electricity, are a Which recommended supplier and were one of the few suppliers to maintain a full telephone service during the pandemic. They’re a different supplier to the one I was recommending last series and are definitely worth a look as we head into the colder months.
Switching energy suppliers is quick (it takes about 2 minutes to sign up from my link and usually about 3 weeks for the process to complete), there is no interruption to your energy supply, no engineers have to visit and you don’t need to change you meters (unless you sign up to a smart tariff and don’t have a compatible meter). I get £50 from every switch so this does help me out quite a bit.
Alternatively you can help me out by doing things as simple as liking all my content, sharing it and getting involved in the discussions on the social networks. This all helps to increase my visibility and get me noticed on those networks and is also appreciated!
One Reply to “Strictly Come Dancing 2020 – Week 2 Songs/Dances”
HRVY perfection dance legend, i expect a 10 this week for him, from Motsi <3