A little bit later than normal but The BBC have just announced details of which couple will be dancing to which song. I can reveal that the routines for Saturday night will be…..
- AJ and Kai: Jive to Gold Dust by DJ Fresh
- Judi and Graziano: American Smooth to Chain of Fools by Aretha Franklin
- Katie and Gorka: Tango to Black Hole by Griff
- Nina and Neil: Samba to Mi Gente by J Balvin, Willy William featuring Beyoncé
- Rose and Giovanni: Jive to Shake It Off by Taylor Swift
- Tilly and Nikita: Waltz to Consequences by Camila Cabello
- Sara and Aljaž: Cha Cha Cha to The Boss by Diana Ross
- John and Johannes: Tango to Blue Monday by New Order
- Adam and Katya: Cha Cha Cha to Beggin’ by Måneskin
- Rhys and Nancy: Viennese Waltz to End Of The Road by Boys II Men
- Dan and Nadiya: Quickstep to Everybody Needs Somebody by The Blues Brothers
- Tom and Amy: Cha Cha Cha to September by Earth, Wind & Fire
- Greg and Karen: American Smooth to That’s Life by Frank Sinatra
- Robert and Dianne: Cha Cha Cha to Rasputin by Boney M.
- Ugo and Oti: Samba to Iko Iko (My Bestie) by Justin Wellington ft Small Jam
Complaints to The BBC
With Strictly Season kicking off soon my costs are soon going to sky rocket and last year hosting was costing me well over £500 a month. You can help me out with these costs by making a one time donation using THIS LINK or the button below. Please only do so if you can afford to do so and there is no obligation on anyone to help me out this way.
Or join the crew on Patreon. For less than the price of a coffee a month you gain access to the spoiler in an ad free form and also will gain access to the results of the exit poll providing the earliest indication as to how the dance off has gone each week minutes after The BBC vote closes and hours before the spoiler or any other spoiler source.
Or you can support me and earn yourselves £50 in the bargain by checking your energy prices and switching to Octopus Energy. Octopus have cheap green renewable energy, are a Which recommended supplier and are routinely cheaper than the energy price cap that many suppliers set their prices based on. The energy market is in turmoil at the moment with prices sky rocketing and the energy price cap due to rise by about £150 so this is a really good time to check you are on the best deal and lock in cheap pricing before they rise.