It’s been a long time coming, partly due to some sadly necessary requirements to scale the competition back due to the cost of living crisis and the effect it is having on my advertising revenue (currently down 50% on 2021) but the competition is finally here and there’s not one but two chances to win each and every spoiler week.
This will run from midnight Saturday until midnight the following Saturday each and every week there is a spoiler (or a reasonable expectation that there will be a spoiler that week). One comment will be selected at random from all the comments received that week on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and will win a £20 Amazon UK Voucher. On Twitter be sure to tag @davejthorp in your comment and include the hashtag #StrictlySpoiler for your entry to be seen and counted.
The competition will not run any weeks where the results show is live which includes the final week and possibly some other weeks where the show is disrupted by the FIFA World Cup. This may change at my discretion.
This will run from the moment the spoiler is posted and will run up until the start of the not live results show. Each week there will be a password cunningly concealed within the content of the spoiler post and a post will go out on all 3 social networks for you to submit your entries. Simply reply with the password and #StrictlySpoilerComp for your chance to win a £20 Amazon UK Voucher.
Again this will only run on spoiler weekends however that may change at my discretion.
Boring Legal Bit
- The competition will run from 1st October 2022 until 16th December 2022 inclusive and is open to all UK and ROI residents barring any close friends or family members of the promoter.
- There are two £20 Amazon UK vouchers up for grabs each spoiler week
- For the avoidance of doubt a spoiler weekend is classed as any weekend where the results show is prerecorded and broadcast on a different day to the main show
- Entry is by the methods described above and must include the tagging of profiles on twitter and the use of applicable hashtags on all networks
- Entrants must be liking or following the respective social profiles for their entry to count
- On the closing of the entry period a social network will be selected by a random process determined by the promoter and a winning entrant selected at random from all entries on that network.
- The promoter will undertake checks to ensure a winning entry complies with the terms and conditions including checking that they like/follow the required profiles and comply with the residency requirements before awarding a prize. In the event that an entry does not comply with the terms and conditions a redraw on the same social network will take place
- Winners will be contacted on the social network their entry was made on and will have 7 days from the time they are contacted to provide any information required required to fulfil their prize. Should a winner not respond in time their prize may be forfeit and will not be offered to another participant
- Prizes will be paid out in batches. Any prize won in October will be paid out by the end of November. Any prize won in November will be paid by the end of December. Any prize won in December will be paid out by the end of January 2023
- Any personal information provided will be processed in accordance with GDPR and only shared with Amazon for the purposes of delivering a prize
- The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms should it become necessary for reasons outside of his control
- This competition is promoted by Dave Thorp t/a The Strictly Spoiler (https://www.strictlyspoiler.com)