It’s been a busy old week for Strictly. What with Tameka’s shock elimination last week and Will Young deciding to “leave right now” due to personal reasons. The Strictly Spoiler wishes Will well and hopes that whatever his personal reasons may be (and as I’ve said a few times on Facebook and Twitter I won’t be speculating on them) that he is ok.
But the show must go on and we are back with Week 4 and the 12 remaining couples must dance again to avoid elimination. Who shone for you? And who should be sent packing? You can let me know your thoughts on that or anything else to do with this week’s Strictly in the comments right here or you can head on over to Facebook/Twitter and join the discussion there (on Twitter please remember to tag @davejthorp and include #StrictlySpoiler). Each time you get involved with the discussion you earn an entry into the biggest competition this site has ever run and earn a chance to win a £20 Amazon UK Voucher and possibly a Kindle Fire Tablet. Full details on the competition and all the ways you can enter can be found here.
As normal a poll will open right here once all the couples have danced this week and will give you something to do while you are refreshing the site waiting for the spoiler to come. You can select 3 options just like always. Or why not join the discussion whilst waiting for the spoiler right here in the comments section and tell me and everyone else what you think!
Please also give this post some love using the buttons for all major social networks and Google+ above and below. Your likes and shares really help me out and help to spread the word about The Strictly Spoiler.
As normal the spoiler should come in some time after 10pm although the last couple have been nearer 11pm and you’ll see it here first before any other dedicated spoiler site. Don’t forget you can like The Strictly Spoiler on Facebook or Follow Me On Twitter if you would like to be alerted to when the spoiler is posted. Saves on refreshing this site although I’m pleased to say the site now appears to be able to cope far better with you refreshing it now (touch wood)!
The BBC this evening have revealed which dances the
13 12 remaining couples will be performing and to which songs. So without further ado this is what we have to look forward to this weekend:
- Anastacia and Brendan will be dancing the Rumba to ‘The Way We Were’ by Barbra Streisand
- Claudia and AJ will be dancing the Foxtrot to ‘I Really Like You’ by Carly Rae Jepsen
- Daisy and Aljaz will be dancing the Rumba to ‘Careless Whisper’ by George Michael
- Danny and Oti will be dancing the Quickstep to ‘I Won’t Dance’ by Fred Astaire
- Ed and Katya will be dancing the Paso Doble to ‘Holding Out For a Hero’ by Bonnie Tyler
- Greg and Natalie will be dancing the Salsa to ‘Wrapped Up’ by Olly Murs
- Laura and Giovanni will be dancing the Quickstep to ‘Ballroom Blitz’ by The Sweet
- Lesley and Anton will be dancing the Charleston to ‘Won’t You Charleston With Me’ from The Boy Friend
- Louise and Kevin will be dancing the Foxtrot to ‘Tears Dry On Their Own’ by Amy Winehouse
- Naga and Pasha will be dancing the Charleston to ‘Minnie the Mermaid’ by Firehouse Five Plus Two
- Ore and Joanne will be dancing the Jive to ‘Runaway Baby’ by Bruno Mars
- Robert and Oksana will be dancing the Viennese Waltz to
‘Shout’ or more likely “Boom Bang A Bang” (according to Zoe on It Takes Two) by Lulu
Will and Karen will be dancing the Viennese Waltz to ‘Say Something’ by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera
What do you think of the song choices this week? And who are you most looking forward to? You can let me know in the comments section or over on Facebook or Twitter. Each time you join the discussion you are earning entries into this week’s competition to win a £20 Amazon UK voucher and possibly win a Kindle Fire Tablet. Full details on the competition and all the ways you can enter can be found here.
You can also still vote in this week’s poll and tell me who your favourites are from week 3 (movie week). You can select up to 3 options.
As revealed to you in last night’s Strictly Spoiler, Daniel and Kristina have been eliminated after losing in the Dance Off to Kirsty and Brendan.
You can relive Daniel’s time on Strictly in the videos below:
Don’t forget to vote in this week’s poll and tell me who your favourites were from week 4. Up to 3 choices may be selected!