The songs and dances have been revealed for week two and this is what we have to look forward to:
- Ainsley and Natalie will be serving up a Salsa to ‘Don’t Touch My Tomatoes’ by Josephine Baker.
- Anita and Gleb will be performing the Charleston to ‘Pencil Full Of Lead’ by Paolo Nutini.
- Anthony and Oti will be Waltzing to ‘If You Don’t Know Me By Now’ by Simply Red.
- Carol and Pasha will be performing the American Smooth to ‘Isn’t This A Lovely Day’ by Irving Berlin.
- Daniel and Kristina will be performing the Charleston to ‘Let’s Misbehave’ by Cole Porter.
- Georgia and Giovanni will be Waltzing to ‘Georgia On My Mind’ by Ray Charles.
- Helen and Aljaž will be performing the Cha Cha to Uptown Girl by Billy Joel.
- Iwan and Ola will be performing the Cha Cha to ‘Sexy And I Know It’ by LMFAO.
- Jamelia and Tristan will be performing the Cha Cha to ‘Don’t Cha’ by Pussycat Dolls.
- Jay and Aliona will be Waltzing to ‘See The Day’ by Dee C Lee.
- Jeremy and Karen will be performing the American Smooth to ‘Happy Together’ by The Turtles.
- Katie and Anton will be Tangoing to ‘Telephone’ by Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce.
- Kellie and Kevin will be performing the Cha Cha to ‘Don’t Go Breaking My Heart’ by Elton John & Kiki Dee.
- Kirsty and Brendan will be performing the Salsa to ‘Can’t Touch It’ by Ricki Lee.
- Peter and Janette will be Quickstepping to ‘Valerie’ by The Zutons.
Complants to the BBC