Just like the previous smackdown all you need to do is like/react/share/retweet the hell out of the spoiler post/tweet once it comes in later tonight. Whichever network generates the most likes/reacts/shares/retweets by the start of the not live results show will be declared the winner and one user on that network that liked/reacted/shared/retweeted will be selected at random to win the prize.
Best of luck and may the best social network win!!!!
Boring Legal Bit
- This spot prize is open to all users of Facebook and Twitter living in the UK or the Republic Of Ireland excluding any family members of the promoter.
- There is one spot prize of a £75 Amazon UK voucher available to be won.
- Entrants may enter up to two times on each social network and up to four times in total.
- On Facebook entrants should like/react to the spoiler post and/or share the spoiler post to enter. Each reaction or share will earn one entry.
- On Twitter entrants should like the spoiler post and/or retweet the spoiler post to enter. Each like or retweet will earn one entry.
- Any shares on the social networks must be publicly viewable in order for me to be able to see them and your entry to count.
- Entrants must like or follow the respective social media profiles in order to qualify to win a prize. In the event a winner is not following or liking the required profiles a redraw will take place.
- For the purposes of this competition only the original spoiler post/tweet will count. Any subsequent spoiler posts/tweets made to the social networks throughout the course of the weekend will not count.
- Entry is open from the second the spoiler is posted on 19th November 2016 until the start of the not live results show on 20th November 2016.
- Once entry has closed the numbers of likes/reactions and retweets/shares will be added up on each of the social networks. Whichever social network has the largest number of likes/reactions and retweets/shares will be declared the winner.
- One person will be selected at random from all likes/reactions and retweets/shares on the winning social network.
- Winners will be required to provide any information required to fulfil their prize.
- Winners will require an Amazon UK account or be required to sign up for an Amazon UK account in order to redeem their prize.
- Winners will also earn one entry into November’s monthly prize draw to win a Kindle Fire Tablet.
- Separate terms apply for the monthly prize draw and are available here.
- All prizes will be delivered within 1 month of the winner accepting their prize and providing their details to allow delivery.
- Winner’s names will be announced on The Strictly Spoiler website and/or any social media channels operated by The Strictly Spoiler.
- In the unlikely event there is no spoiler this week the competition will be postponed until next week
- The promoter’s decision in all aspects of this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- This competition is promoted by Dave Thorp trading as The Strictly Spoiler and is not connected with Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, The BBC or any other party.