Blackpool and last weekend is but a distant memory (thankfully if you were on twitter) and the remaining 7 couples are now focused on week 10 which not only will bring the regular learned dance but will also bring the complete and utter carnage that will be the Pasodoblathon (no that isn’t a word but its what the BBC are calling it). But who is dancing and to what song? Never fear because I can reveal
- Alexandra and Gorka are going to be dancing the Rumba to Halo by Beyoncé
- Debbie and Giovanni will dance the Argentine Tango to Por Una Cabeza by Carlos Gardel and Alfredo Le Pera
- Gemma and Aljaž will Samba to The River of Dreams by Billy Joel
- Mollie and AJ will perform the Quickstep to The Baseballs’ version of Umbrella by Rihanna
- Susan and Kevin will dance the American Smooth to Beyond the Sea by Bobby Darin
- Davood and Nadiya will Waltz to With You I’m Born Again by Billy Preston and Syreeta Wright
- Joe and Katya will Quickstep to Jumpin’ Jack by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
What do you think of the song choices. As always you can let me know right here, on facebook or twitter!
In a bizarre twist on the songs and dances post I have some winners to tell you about. Sorry for the delay in drawing last week’s competition but I’ve had a lot on. Well done to Jeff Chilton on Twitter and Amanda Giles on Facebook both of whom have won £20 Amazon UK vouchers. The winner here at the home of the Strictly Spoiler has not got in touch with me as yet so check your emails. You could be a winner.
Anyone who won a voucher in September/October of this series should have now received their vouchers which were sent out earlier today. November winners will receive their prizes in the next batch towards Christmas time.
I’m also trying to raise funds at the moment to fund a dedicated server for the last few weeks of this series which will hopefully allow me to keep the site up at peak times rather than it going down as it has done the last two weeks. Please only donate to the fund if you have the money to spare. I don’t expect anyone to struggle, especially this close to Christmas, in order to help support me and this site but if you do have the money to spare you can donate using the button below (which PayPal will take a cut from) or by using this link which will send all the money to me.