Here we go it’s the start of the 2018 series of Strictly Come Dancing. All 15 couples will be dancing for our pleasure tonight and this will be our first proper look at the class of 2018. Whilst there is no spoiler and no elimination as all 15 couples will survive to week 2, there will still be a lot to discuss.
Who looks promising for this new series? And who is dead weight and in danger next week? You can let me know your thoughts about that or anything else to do with tonight’s show right here in the comments or over on Facebook or Twitter (tag @davejthorp and include #StrictlySpoiler on Twitter). Each time you join the discussion you earn an entry into the largest competition I have ever run with 4 prizes of a £20 Amazon UK voucher up for grabs each and every week. You can read more about the competition here.
A poll will open here when all the couples have danced. As always you will be able to select up to 3 favourites.
Week One - Who were your favourites? (choose up to 3)
- Joe and Dianne (14%, 890 Votes)
- Dr Ranj and Janette (13%, 787 Votes)
- Stacey and Kevin (12%, 759 Votes)
- Danny and Amy (10%, 646 Votes)
- Ashley and Pasha (9%, 539 Votes)
- Faye and Giovanni (8%, 524 Votes)
- Graeme and Oti (8%, 478 Votes)
- Lauren and AJ (7%, 424 Votes)
- Charles and Karen (5%, 303 Votes)
- Katie and Gorka (4%, 248 Votes)
- Kate and Aljaž (4%, 240 Votes)
- Seann and Katya (3%, 209 Votes)
- Vick and Graziano (1%, 86 Votes)
- Lee and Nadiya (1%, 79 Votes)
- Susannah and Anton (1%, 70 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,463
No spoiler incoming tonight but the website moved hosts last weekend in preparation for when it does start getting busy when the spoilers start rolling in. Since I set the new servers up last Sunday they have cost me over £40. If I provide a valuable service for you and you are willing and can afford to help me out with my hosting costs you can do so using THIS LINK (preferred) or the button below.