The first dances are done with and all 15 couples are now focused on week 2 and avoiding the first dance off and being in the first Spoiler on Saturday night. The BBC have just announced details of the dances all the couples will be performing on Saturday for your votes. And I can reveal that they are……..
- Ashley and Pasha Cha Cha Cha to ‘Boogie Wonderland’ by Earth, Wind and Fire
- Charles and Karen will Quickstep to ‘Sir Duke’ by Stevie Wonder
- Danny and Amy Cha Cha Cha to ‘Beggin’ by Madcon
- Dr. Ranj and Janette Salsa to ‘Fireball’ by Pitbull feat. John Ryan
- Faye and Giovanni will dance a Viennese Waltz to ‘It’s A Man’s Man’s Man’s World’ by Seal
- Graeme and Oti will perform an American Smooth to ‘Try A Little Tenderness’ by Otis Redding
- Joe and Dianne will dance a Charleston to ‘Cotton Eyed Joe’ by Rednex
- Kate and Aljaz dance the Tango to ‘No Roots’ by Alice Merton
- Katie and Gorka will dance a Paso Doble to ‘Confident’ by Demi Lovato
- Lauren and AJ will Charleston to ‘New Rules’ by Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Jukebox (original by Dua Lipa)
- Lee and Nadiya Jive to ‘Blue Suede Shoes’ by Elvis Presley
- Seann and Katya also Jive to ‘I’m Still Standing’ by Elton John
- Stacey and Kevin Cha Cha Cha to ‘Came Here For Love’ by Sigala feat. Ella Eyre
- Susannah and Anton perform a Foxtrot to ‘They Can’t Take That Away From Me’ by Frank Sinatra
- Vick and Graziano will Waltz to ‘Somewhere’ from West Side Story
What do you think of the dance/song choices? You can let me know your thoughts on Facebook or Twitter (on twitter please tag @davejthorp and include #StrictlySpoiler to make sure I see your tweets). Or you can join the discussion right here at the home of the Strictly Spoiler. Each time you get involved you earn an entry to win a £20 Amazon UK voucher. Full details on the competition can be found here.
Since I deployed the current web servers just over a week ago they have cost me over £55. If I provide a useful service please consider helping supporting me and the work I do and help towards my ever increasing web hosting costs. You can donate using THIS LINK (preferred) or the button below. Please only donate if you can definitely afford to do so and do not feel obligated to do so as it is entirely optional.
Don’t forget you can still vote in this week’s poll and tell me who your favourites were from week 1. As always you can select up to 3 options