After the longest wait ever Strictly is about to get properly underway with the class of 2020 performing their first routines at the weekend. The BBC have just announced details of what we can expect on Saturday and I can reveal that…..
- Bill and Oti: Cha Cha Cha to Pata Pata by Miriam Makeba
- Caroline and Johannes: American Smooth to 9-5 (Morning Train) by Sheena Easton
- Clara and Aljaž: Cha Cha Cha to Don’t Start Now by Dua Lipa
- HRVY and Janette: Jive to Faith by Stevie Wonder feat. Ariana Grande
- Jacqui and Anton: Foxtrot to Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life by Monty Python
- Jamie and Karen: Cha Cha Cha to Think About Things by Daði og Gagnamagnið
- Jason and Luba: American Smooth to My Girl by The Temptations
- JJ and Amy: Waltz to What A Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
- Maisie and Gorka: Samba to Samba (Conga) by Gloria Estefan
- Max and Dianne: Tango to Best Fake Smile by James Bay
- Nicola and Katya: Quickstep to Get Happy by Ella Fitzgerald
- Ranvir and Giovanni: Paso Doble to End of Time by Beyoncé
Complaints to the BBC
What do you think of the song choices and dances? Who are you most looking forward to? You can let me know your thoughts on that or anything else to do with the upcoming show right here in the comments or over on Facebook or Twitter.
It’s been a tough year for all of us but providing this site is still going to cost me close to £1000 this series. I always stress this on the donation links but it is more important than ever in 2020 that you only consider helping me out with these costs if you can afford to do so. I would not want to cause anyone else hardship because they chose to help me out. However all donations are as ever gratefully received. You can make a one time donation by clicking on THIS LINK or using the button below:
Also new for 2020 you can make a regular donation by becoming a patreon. Donations on patreon start at just the price of a coffee a month and if the patreon page takes off I can start looking at patreon exclusive content/rewards.
There’s also ways you can help me out for free and even make some money yourself by doing so. One way I’ve been plugging on social media a lot these last few weeks is by checking your energy prices and earning yourselves £50 in the bargain by switching using my magic link (you must complete the switch using the link and not just get a quote which you come back to later). Octopus energy have 100% green electricity, are a Which recommended supplier and were one of the few suppliers to maintain a full telephone service during the pandemic. They’re a different supplier to the one I was recommending last series and are definitely worth a look as we head into the colder months.
Switching energy suppliers is quick (it takes about 2 minutes to sign up from my link and usually about 3 weeks for the process to complete), there is no interruption to your energy supply, no engineers have to visit and you don’t need to change you meters (unless you sign up to a smart tariff and don’t have a compatible meter). I get £50 from every switch so this does help me out quite a bit.
Alternatively you can help me out by doing things as simple as liking all my content, sharing it and getting involved in the discussions on the social networks. This all helps to increase my visibility and get me noticed on those networks and is also appreciated!