Strictly may have skipped their annual halloween spooktacular but the annual trip to the movies (in a socially distanced manner) is a go! The BBC yesterday announced details of the songs/dances the 11 remaining couples will be doing and I can reveal that……
- Bill and Oti: Paso Doble to The Good, The Bad and The Ugly by Ennio Morricone from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- Caroline and Johannes: Couples’ Choice to Everything’s Coming Up by Roses Ethel Merman from Gypsy
- Clara and Aljaž: Tango to Lady Marmalade by Pink, Mya, Lil’ Kim and Christina Aguilera from Moulin Rouge
- HRVY and Janette: Cha Cha to Don’t Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John and Kiki Dee from Gnomeo and Juliet
- Jamie and Karen: Charleston to Zero To Hero by Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas from Hercules
- Jason and Luba: Paso Doble to the Star Wars Theme by John Williams from Star Wars
- JJ and Amy: Foxtrot to Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head by B.J. Thomas from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
- Maisie and Gorka: American Smooth to Into The Unknown by Idina Menzel from Frozen II
- Max and Dianne: Couples’ Choice to The Simpsons Theme by Danny Elfman from The Simpsons Movie
- Nicola and Katya: Jive to Greased Lightnin’ by John Travolta from Grease
- Ranvir and Giovanni: Foxtrot to Love You I Do by Jennifer Hudson from Dreamgirls
Complaints to the BBC
What do you think of the song choices and dances? Who are you most looking forward to? You can let me know your thoughts on that or anything else to do with the upcoming show right here in the comments or over on Facebook or Twitter.
Due to the lack of an audience whilst we are in lockdown 2.0 there will be changes to how the spoiler is sourced and how it will be presented to you, along with changes to its accuracy. You can read more about the changes on my preview post and also read more about what is happening and why on my FAQ post.
It’s been a tough year for all of us but providing this site is still going to cost me close to £1000 this series. I always stress this on the donation links but it is more important than ever in 2020 that you only consider helping me out with these costs if you can afford to do so. I would not want to cause anyone else hardship because they chose to help me out. However all donations are as ever gratefully received. You can make a one time donation by clicking on THIS LINK or using the button below:
Also new for 2020 you can make a regular donation by becoming a patreon. Donations on patreon start at just the price of a coffee a month and if the patreon page takes off I can start looking at patreon exclusive content/rewards.
There’s also ways you can help me out for free and even make some money yourself by doing so. One way I’ve been plugging on social media a lot these last few weeks is by checking your energy prices and earning yourselves £50 in the bargain by switching using my magic link (you must complete the switch using the link and not just get a quote which you come back to later). Octopus energy have 100% green electricity, are a Which recommended supplier and were one of the few suppliers to maintain a full telephone service during the pandemic. They’re a different supplier to the one I was recommending last series and are definitely worth a look as we head into the colder months.
Switching energy suppliers is quick (it takes about 2 minutes to sign up from my link and usually about 3 weeks for the process to complete), there is no interruption to your energy supply, no engineers have to visit and you don’t need to change you meters (unless you sign up to a smart tariff and don’t have a compatible meter). I get £50 from every switch so this does help me out quite a bit.
Alternatively you can help me out by doing things as simple as liking all my content, sharing it and getting involved in the discussions on the social networks. This all helps to increase my visibility and get me noticed on those networks and is also appreciated!