It’s that time of the week again and the BBC have announced the songs/dances that the 9 remaining couples will be performing next weekend in the hope of making it to Blackpool. But who is dancing to what? Well I can tell you…….
- Alexandra and Gorka will dance the Argentine Tango to Mi Confession by Gotan Project
- Debbie and Giovanni Salsa to I Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You by Boys Town Gang
- Gemma and Aljaz perform the Viennese Waltz to You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me by Brenda Lee
- Mollie and AJ Paso to Layla by Derek and the Dominoes
- Ruth and Anton will Foxtrot to Mack The Knife by Bobby Darin
- Susan and Kevin will dance the Tango to Firework by Katy Perry
- Davood and Nadiya Charleston to The Lambeth Walk by The Pasadena Roof Orchestra
- Joe and Katya dance the Rumba to One by U2 and Mary J. Blige
- Jonnie and Oti return to Ballroom with a Foxtrot to Someone Like You by Adele
What do you think of the song choices? As always you can let me know right here in the comments section below or over on Facebook or Twitter using the links above.
You can also still vote in the current poll and tell me who of the 9 couples left you want to win this series