Here we are with the final songs and dances post and with 3 routines there’s sure to be something for everyone in next week’s final. But who is dancing and to what. Well I can reveal that
- Ashley and Pasha Salsa to ‘(I’ve Had The) Time Of My Life’ by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes (previously performed in week 3 and scored 35 (8,9,9,9))
- Faye and Giovanni Viennese Waltz to ‘It’s A Man’s Man’s Man’s World’ by Seal (previously performed in week 2 and scored 31 (8,8,7,8))
- Joe and Dianne Paso Doble to ‘Pompeii’ by Bastille (previously performed in week 7 and scored 34 (7,9,9,9))
- Stacey and Kevin Foxtrot to ‘Hi Ho Silver Lining’ by Jeff Beck (previously performed in week 4 and scored 33 (8,8,8,9))
- Ashley and Pasha Showdance to ‘Keeping Your Head Up’ by Birdy
- Faye and Giovanni Showdance to ‘Lullaby of Broadway’ by Harry Warren and Al Dubin
- Joe and Dianne Showdance to ‘I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor’ by Arctic Monkeys
- Stacey and Kevin Showdance to ‘Land of A Thousand Dances’ by Wilson Pickett
The couples favourite routines will be revealed during the final because the BBC like making extra work for me during my tweet and facebook alongs!
What do you think of the song choices? As always you can let me know right here in the comments or head on over to Facebook or Twitter and give your thoughts on those networks
Stay tuned as later tonight my series previewing the finalists will continue with a look at Stacey and Kevin’s journey to the final.
Operating and hosting this site has cost me close to £1000 this series. If I’ve provided you with a valuable service and you can afford to and want to help me out with these costs or just want to thank me with a beer or a Christmas present you can do so using THIS LINK or the button below.