As most of you will be aware I ran polls throughout the final opening new polls after each dance with reset totals.
However the BBC vote doesn’t work like that with votes throughout the final added up and totalled at the end. So I thought it would be interesting (though not likely to affect the order but maybe the percentages) to do the same with my polls from last night.
So I’ve crunched the numbers and here are the cumulative totals from my polls after each dance.
Who Do You Want To Win Strictly Come Dancing 2018 (After Judges Choice) - Select ONE option only
- Stacey and Kevin (53%, 763 Votes)
- Joe and Dianne (31%, 453 Votes)
- Faye and Giovanni (9%, 123 Votes)
- Ashley and Pasha (7%, 102 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,441
Who Do You Want To Win Strictly Come Dancing 2018 (After Showdance - CUMULATIVE TOTALS)
- Stacey and Kevin (49%, 1,922 Votes)
- Joe and Dianne (32%, 1,275 Votes)
- Faye and Giovanni (11%, 446 Votes)
- Ashley and Pasha (7%, 293 Votes)
Total Voters: 3,936
Who Do You Want To Win Strictly Come Dancing 2018 (After Couple's Favourite CUMULATIVE TOTALS)
- Stacey and Kevin (48%, 3,493 Votes)
- Joe and Dianne (33%, 2,410 Votes)
- Faye and Giovanni (12%, 891 Votes)
- Ashley and Pasha (7%, 495 Votes)
Total Voters: 7,289
So looking at these polls it seems that both Joe and Dianne and Faye and Giovanni gained votes as the final went along and Stacey and Kevin lost votes but not enough to cost them the Glitterball. Ashley and Pasha’s vote was pretty consistent as the final went along
Operating and hosting this website will have cost me close to £1000 once this series is over and done with. If you can afford to and want to help me out with these costs or just want to buy me a beer or a Christmas Present you can do so using THIS LINK or the button below
Don’t forget this site will be going down for maintenance in the next few days while I move it to a cheaper host for the off season. If you haven’t already checked out the Christmas Special Spoiler now may be a good time!